Thursday 17 September 2009

Regent's Canal faces

Sawubona! Now I know how to greet people in Zulu. Thanks, Flickr!

These are some people with really big heads who I saw looking at me t'other day as I was cycling along Regent's Canal in London.


Young and old, black and white, male and female - but who are they and why are they there? Does anyone know? It bothers me so.

I've been trying to work out what their names are. From left to right, starting with the top row: Grace, Patricia, Milly, Claire, Gary, Julie, Olive, Maggie, Mo and Veronica.

Poor Gary, he's completely outnumbered by Hackney womenfolk. He also looks as though he's been asked what the capital of Bhutan is on the £32,000 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? question having used all his lifelines.

I didn't look at them for too long - Mo clearly has her fists clenched behind that window. "Wha'chu lookin' at?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment